View the leadership training programs that we are currently offering. Sessions can be delivered either virtually or in person. Each program is an interactive, workshop-style session.Schedule a Training Program
The world of work has changed and what it takes to successfully lead people is fundamentally different now. Leaders need new skills to effectively influence people and performance. In this engaging and innovative new workshop Tracy Spears will lead your team through the five crucial elements of leveling up from manager to leader:
Reserve your workshop now help your managers and supervisors level up!
The pace of change is accelerating, and today’s leaders need to be skilled in several facets of change management. In this fast-paced session, participants will learn four key aspects of change management:
Participants will leave this interactive session knowing how to better navigate change for themselves and their teams.
Designed for leaders of teams, groups, and committees who want to take their leadership to the next level of performance. We’ll go in-depth on the 6 competencies and develop action plans and commitments from participants.
5. Leadership Presence
6. Energy & Sustainability
Developing an effective leadership skill-set is usually on the list for leaders at all levels. One of the most important steps in this process is understanding the behaviors and habits one will need to give up to be a successful leader. In this interactive session, we lay out the seven things all exceptional leaders must quit doing to increase their influence and success. Through real life examples and humorous storytelling, participants will be invited to identify areas where they need to level-up their performance to be a more effective leader. They will leave the session with a clearer understanding of why and how they can improve their leadership.
Help your team identify and embrace the keys to organizational culture. In this workshop, we unpack the process of understanding, ownership, commitment, and action.
• Defining a ‘High-Performance Culture’
• The Leader’s Role in a High-Performance Culture
• Productive Meetings in Virtual Environment
• How Everyone Contributes to a High-Performance Culture
Based on our best-selling book What Exceptional Leaders Know, this program delivers the ‘nuts and bolts’ of effective leadership behaviors. Practical lessons are organized into six sections, each focused on a key set of high-level leadership skills.
Effective leadership is all about coaching. In this hands-on session we will train your team on immediately actionable coaching tactics and strategies that will improve team performance, retain talent, and increase team accountability.
• Increasing Your Leadership Influence
• The 5 Conversations Leaders Must Get Right
• Making Meetings Work
• Recognition, Retention, and Engagement
Reboot you and your team’s effectiveness and productivity. In this session, we go in-depth and create plans for how to focus your effort, time, and tasks.
• Delegation & Productivity
• The Pomodoro Technique
• Your “To-Don’t” List
• Remote Work and Zoom Fatigue
This highly interactive session will have you rethink how you approach different people in your professional (and personal) ecosystem. You have likely taken your share of personality assessments, but this one is different. You will leave the session with a new vocabulary and appreciation of how individuals work effectively as a team, and it will have you thinking more about who you aren’t than who you are.
• A blueprint on how to leverage the temperaments in decision making
• A shortcut to creating better personal and professional connections
• A strategy to overcome your personal blind spots
• A personal relationship strategy map
There are certain skills that make a leader, but leaders come in all shapes and sizes. This interactive session is all about you. Your distinct brand filters into everything you do, both personally and professionally. You will learn how to understand, identify, and leverage your brand to be more effective in your relationships and your performance.
Explore and discuss why diverse teams perform better, uncover personal and institutional biases, and leave with an action plan for building a truly diverse and inclusive organization.
• Why Diversity Matters
• The Business Case for D&I
• Unconscious Bias
• Micro-Inequities in the Workplace
• Generational Bias
• Individual and Organizational Responsibilities
We offer a full suite of services to support your corporate and organizational DE&I goals and initiatives. These services and programs can be structured as individual initiatives or leveraged together for a scaled DEI program.
• Organizational Discovery – To Understand Current State, Risks, and Upside
• Development of Current and Future State Targets and Metrics
• DEI Training Developed for All Organizational Levels
• White Label Branding for Corporate Training Initiatives
• Inside “Train the Trainer” Training and Certification
• Ongoing Strategic and Straining Support
• Building the Business Case for DE&I
• Fully Outsourced DEI Support and Strategy