The world of work has changed and what it takes to successfully lead people is fundamentally different now. Leaders need new skills to effectively influence people and performance. In this engaging and innovative new workshop Tracy Spears will lead your team through the five crucial elements of leveling up from manager to leader:
1. Self-Awareness 2. Communication 3. Productivity 4. Delegation 5. Presence
Reserve your workshop now help your managers and supervisors level up!
The 6 Competencies of Exceptional Leaders
Designed for leaders of teams, groups, and committees who want to take their leadership to the next level of performance. We’ll go in-depth on the 6 competencies and develop action plans and commitments from participants.
1. Self-Awareness 2. Engagement 3. Recognition 4. Communication 5. Leadership Presence 6. Energy & Sustainability
The 7 Things You Must Give Up as a Leader
Developing an effective leadership skill-set is usually on the list for leaders at all levels. One of the most important steps in this process is understanding the behaviors and habits one will need to give up to be a successful leader. In this interactive session, we lay out the seven things all exceptional leaders must quit doing to increase their influence and success. Through real life examples and humorous storytelling, participants will be invited to identify areas where they need to level-up their performance to be a more effective leader. They will leave the session with a clearer understanding of why and how they can improve their leadership.
Developing a High-Performance Culture
Help your team identify and embrace the keys to organizational culture. In this workshop, we unpack the process of understanding, ownership, commitment, and action.
• Defining a ‘High-Performance Culture’ • The Leader’s Role in a High-Performance Culture • Productive Meetings in Virtual Environment • How Everyone Contributes to a High-Performance Culture
What Exceptional Leaders Know
Based on our best-selling book What Exceptional Leaders Know, this program delivers the ‘nuts and bolts’ of effective leadership behaviors. Practical lessons are organized into six sections, each focused on a key set of high-level leadership skills.
The Exceptional Leaders Playbook
Effective leadership is all about coaching. In this hands-on session we will train your team on immediately actionable coaching tactics and strategies that will improve team performance, retain talent, and increase team accountability.
• Increasing Your Leadership Influence • The 5 Conversations Leaders Must Get Right • Making Meetings Work • Recognition, Retention, and Engagement
Personal Productivity 2.0
Reboot you and your team’s effectiveness and productivity. In this session, we go in-depth and create plans for how to focus your effort, time, and tasks.
• Delegation & Productivity • The Pomodoro Technique • Your “To-Don’t” List • Remote Work and Zoom Fatigue
Temperaments & Teamwork
This high energy, interactive session provides an understanding of how to connect and work together with different personalities. Participants will leave the session with a new vocabulary and appreciation of how individuals work effectively as a team.
• Secrets to Connecting with Different Personalities • Introverts and Extroverts in a Virtual Environment • How Stress Affects Different Temperaments • Specific Strategies for High-Performing Teams
Your Personal Brand Blueprint
There are certain skills that make a leader, but leaders come in all shapes and sizes. This interactive session is all about you. Your distinct brand filters into everything you do, both personally and professionally. You will learn how to understand, identify, and leverage your brand to be more effective in your relationships and your performance.
Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion: More than the right thing to do
Explore and discuss why diverse teams perform better, uncover personal and institutional biases, and leave with an action plan for building a truly diverse and inclusive organization.
• Why Diversity Matters • The Business Case for D&I • Unconscious Bias • Micro-Inequities in the Workplace • Generational Bias • Individual and Organizational Responsibilities
Organizational Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We offer a full suite of services to support your corporate and organizational DE&I goals and initiatives. These services and programs can be structured as individual initiatives or leveraged together for a scaled DEI program.
• Organizational Discovery – To Understand Current State, Risks, and Upside • Development of Current and Future State Targets and Metrics • DEI Training Developed for All Organizational Levels • White Label Branding for Corporate Training Initiatives • Inside “Train the Trainer” Training and Certification • Ongoing Strategic and Straining Support • Building the Business Case for DE&I • Fully Outsourced DEI Support and Strategy
Preview a Keynote
Ready to bring leadership training to your team, organization, or company?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.